Saturday 4 May 2013

Title: The Global Vision

What the website is lacking so far is a title header for the website. 

The chosen title is:
The Global Vision

Global= in relation to the Global Village to put that into my website title.

Vision= the whole point of the website is for my target audience to see where each part of the world currently stands.

To make the website header I have used Photoshop. The font was chosen firstly and then given a black background. As my website is colourful I wanted something bold and simple so it wouldn't clash.


Making the banner the right size was an obstacle as I didn't want it to be bigger than my navigation bar. 




My name has also been incorporated into the header as it needed something in the spare space of the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment