Wednesday 6 February 2013

Furthering my Idea

I want to start with the idea of doing an educational website for children on the Global Village to give them an understanding of how fortunate they are. My first thoughts is for my homepage to include a world map including the main continents so as well as educating them on the Global Village they learn about the world map.

From looking on google this is the kind of map that I wanted to include, with lots of imagery as children relate well to imagery. So therefore my first starting point will be to design a world map on photoshop and to draw out some ideas of how my homepage will be. I then want to create links when they click on a certain continent it links them and explains to them where each place situates in the Global Village today.


(http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-maps/world-map-for-kids.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment